Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Proctored Exam Troubleshooting Tips
- How do I change the company name on my profile ID?
- I booked the online proctored exam delivery and I meant to book the onsite proctored delivery . Can I change it?
- What are the links to the Training and Certification pages on the Magento U website?
- Is there any extra guidance for taking an online proctored exam?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- I have completed my Partner Training but I am not listed in the Certification Directory. Why is that?
- My exam is showing the wrong time zone so I am not sure when to attend. What should I do?
- I purchased an exam voucher but did not receive an email with my voucher code. What should I do?
- Are there any webcasts that can help me understand the Magento 2 Certification Program and what it takes to pass an exam?
- Are there any sample exams I can review?
- Will the exams be available to take remotely? What is needed to take an exam remotely?
After the Exam
- I haven’t received my hardcopy certification certificate in the mail. How do I request a copy?
- How long do you have to wait before retaking an exam?
- I failed the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam. What do I need to do next?
- Can I find out what answers I got wrong on the exam?
- I work for a Magento Partner, and have passed my exam. How do I link my certification to my company’s Partner account?
- I need to correct or update the Magento account ID or email address that I entered at the time of registration. How do I correct this?