RIGHT TO USE LOGO AND DESIGNATION
1. License. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, upon your successful completion of the Certification Requirements for a credential, Magento grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, royalty-free license to use the Logo and Designation associated with the credential for which you are Certified solely in connection with publicizing that you have met and continue to meet all Certification Requirements for that credential only as long as you maintain Certified status in relation to the relevant credential.
2. Limitations on Use. You agree not to use the Designation or Logo in a manner that (a) damages or infringes Magento’s rights in the Designation or Logo, (b) reflects negatively on Magento or otherwise injures Magento’s reputation, (c) misrepresents your relationship with Magento or gives the impression that Magento endorses or recommends your business or services, or (d) gives the impression that the Designation or Logo applies to your employer or to any other individual other than yourself.
3. Compliance with Guidelines. You agree that you shall use only Magento-supplied Logo artwork and that your reproduction and use of the Designation and Logo shall be in strict compliance with the Usage Guidelines which shall be made available to you upon your Certification. Upon request, you agree to promptly provide Magento with representative examples of your materials using the Designation or Logo.
4. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge the value of the goodwill associated with the Designation and Logo and acknowledge that such goodwill exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Magento. Magento retains all rights not expressly conveyed to you by this Agreement, and shall have the right to grant licenses to others to use the Designation and Logo.
5. Protection of Mark. If necessary to aid Magento in the protection of Magento’s rights in or to a Designation or Logo, you agree to provide reasonable cooperation and assistance to Magento.
6. No Challenge of Rights. You agree not to challenge, interfere with, or bring any kind of action or legal or administrative proceeding in relation to the rights and title of Magento in or to any Designation or Logo.
7. No Unauthorized Use, Registration. You agree not to use any Designation or Logo except as specifically authorized under this Agreement, not to file any application to register, in any class and in any country, any trademark or service mark for any Designation or Logo or any other mark confusingly similar to any Designation or Logo. You agree to immediately cease all use of all Logos and Designations upon the termination of this Agreement.