We no longer mail hard copy certificates. Instead you now can view and print your certificate through your Magento account by going to the Certification tab on the left side of your profile and choosing the option you want.
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received my hardcopy certification certificate in the mail. How do I request a copy?
- How long do you have to wait before retaking an exam?
- I failed the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam. What do I need to do next?
- Can I find out what answers I got wrong on the exam?
- I work for a Magento Partner, and have passed my exam. How do I link my certification to my company’s Partner account?
- I need to correct or update the Magento account ID or email address that I entered at the time of registration. How do I correct this?
- My profile appears in the Magento Certification Directory. However, my CITY/STATE/COUNTRY information is missing. How can I add that information?
- I have passed a Magento certification exam. How can I make my profile visible in the Magento Certification Directory?
- I have passed a Magento certification exam. Why is my certification not linked to my Magento account?
- How long is my certification valid?