There is a 4-6 week delay from date of exam to update candidate’s Magento account. If after this time the candidate’s Magento account is not updated, then the candidate mistakenly provided a Magento account ID different from their personal Magento account ID, or provided an email address different than that which is associated with their Magento account. Open a Support Ticket to provide corrected information.
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received my hardcopy certification certificate in the mail. How do I request a copy?
- How long do you have to wait before retaking an exam?
- I failed the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam. What do I need to do next?
- Can I find out what answers I got wrong on the exam?
- I work for a Magento Partner, and have passed my exam. How do I link my certification to my company’s account?
- I need to correct or update the Magento account ID or email address that I entered at the time of registration. How do I correct this?
- My profile appears in the Magento Certification Directory. However, my CITY/STATE/COUNTRY information is missing. How can I add that information?
- I have passed a Magento certification exam. How can I make my profile visible in the Magento Certification Directory?
- I have passed a Magento certification exam. Why is my certification not linked to my Magento account?
- How long is my certification valid?