There is no expiration on a certification. Candidates are encouraged to re-certify when an updated exam is released, to validate their skills on the latest technology.
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received my hardcopy certification certificate in the mail. How do I request a copy?
- How long do you have to wait before retaking an exam?
- I failed the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam. What do I need to do next?
- Can I find out what answers I got wrong on the exam?
- I work for a Magento Partner, and have passed my exam. How do I link my certification to my company’s Partner account?
- I need to correct or update the Magento account ID or email address that I entered at the time of registration. How do I correct this?
- My profile appears in the Magento Certification Directory. However, my CITY/STATE/COUNTRY information is missing. How can I add that information?
- I have passed a Magento certification exam. How can I make my profile visible in the Magento Certification Directory?
- I have passed a Magento certification exam. Why is my certification not linked to my Magento account?
- How long is my certification valid?