The Magento Front End Certification is geared toward front end developers whose main focus is modifying the user interface for existing functionality. The Magento Developer/Developer Plus exams are for back end developers who work to implement new features or customizations to Magento. For more information about the exams see https://u.magento.com/certification
Articles in this section
- Online Proctored Exam Troubleshooting Tips
- How do I change the company name on my profile ID?
- I booked the online proctored exam delivery and I meant to book the onsite proctored delivery . Can I change it?
- What are the links to the Training and Certification pages on the Magento U website?
- Is there any extra guidance for taking an online proctored exam?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- Is there a discount available for repeat test-takers?
- Can I take study materials into the exam with me?
- What resources are available to help me prepare for the exam?
- Which question types are on the test?