Instructor-led, online courses are delivered via your computer through an easy-to-use web conferencing tool (GoToTraining) that allows for real-time interaction between the instructor and participants. Students will screen share with the instructor and connect to the audio using VOIP or a phone. No travel is required for instructor-led, online courses.
Articles in this section
- I just bought an instructor-led course and will be unable to attend. Is it possible for you to re-assign my seat to my co-worker?
- Will I receive student materials?
- I do not have a headset. How can I connect to the audio?
- How long does it take to download GoToTraining?
- How do I access the course and what are the system requirements?
- What is an ‘Instructor-led, Online’ course? How is the training delivered?
- I have registered for an instructor-led course, but have not received any information.