The Magento Developer/Developer Plus exams are for back end developers who work to implement new features or customizations to Magento. The Magento Solution Specialist exam is designed for those whose role is focused on aligning a client’s business objectives with Magento functionality. For more information about the exams see https://u.magento.com/certification
Articles in this section
- What is the new Magento 2 Certified Full Stack Developer credential?
- Online Proctored Exam Troubleshooting Tips
- How do I change the company name on my profile ID?
- I booked the online proctored exam delivery and I meant to book the onsite proctored delivery . Can I change it?
- Is there any extra guidance for taking an online proctored exam?
- Is there a discount available for repeat test-takers?
- Can I take study materials into the exam with me?
- What resources are available to help me prepare for the exam?
- Which question types are on the test?
- What is the difference between the Magento Solution Specialist exam and the developer-focused exams?