A headset with a microphone is preferable for the instructor-led, online classes. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone. The phone number is provided on the GoToTraining invitation.
Articles in this section
- I just bought an instructor-led course and will be unable to attend. Is it possible for you to re-assign my seat to my co-worker?
- Will I receive student materials?
- I do not have a headset. How can I connect to the audio?
- How long does it take to download GoToTraining?
- How do I access the course and what are the system requirements?
- What is an ‘Instructor-led, Online’ course? How is the training delivered?
- I have registered for an instructor-led course, but have not received any information.