This information is available on the Magento U Course Schedule page at u.magento.com/training/schedule. It’s also available in your Magento U account – log in to your Magento account (your Magento account ID begins with “MAG”) and click the "My Magento U" on the left side navigation. Click on the name of your course and then click the "Content" tab. Then, click on one of the session dates to view the class location, class session date and class start and end times. For Instructor-led, Online courses you will also receive this information in an email from GoToTraining.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive student materials?
- Do I need to bring anything to my class?
- Will I be using a Virtual Machine?
- What is ‘Classroom’ training? How is the training delivered?
- Where can I find details about cancelling, rescheduling, or making other changes to my Magento U course?
- My company would like to do a private training. Do you offer onsite training?
- I am unable to attend the course for which I recently registered. What are my options?
- How do I find my class dates/hours/location?